Monday, October 30, 2006

Da Bears!


The season so far has me recalling fond memories from the 1985-1986 season...the 44-0 win over Dallas...the Superbowl Shuffle.

I just hope my hopes and dreams of another Bears Superbowl appearance are not pipe-dreams. From the stats I've seen, I think we have a real good shot.

What about all of us in Decatur? Will Decatur, Illinois' original football team go to the Superbowl this year?




Other Decatur Staleys links:

Comcast

BearsHistory.com

Wiccapedia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bears are going to have show me some more consistency before I believe they have a shot at the Superbowl.

The game against Miami was awful. They played a little better against the Giants, but not by much.

Let's see what the next 2 or 3 games show us, then I'll make a prediction.

For now, I'd say no way.

Anonymous said...

So far so good. Sunday's game will be telling.

I predict Patriots 21, Bears 13.

Anonymous said...

It's coming down to the wire...

The Bears have won the division, as predicted.

I do not think they will get past the second round of the playoffs.

Grossman isn't good enough to get us farther than that.